Answer to MPX Quiz Q1:
- Goto Setup Control screen.
- Goto Spoiler control.
- Goto to NormPos attribute. Set NormPos according to stick position when
spoiler is closed.
- Goto FIX.VAL.1 attribute. Set to zero and assign switch S1.
- When S1 is inactive, the spoiler moves according to the position of the control
- When S1 is active, FIX VAL is enabled, the spoiler closes and the spoiler
stick is disabled.
Note: an alternative method of disabling the Spoiler control is to assign
S1 to each page in the Servo Travel + Rev screen where Spoiler is an input.
However (1) it's tiresome if a BUTTERFL mix is used since all four wing servos
have to be adjusted and (2) it will not cancel aileron differential suppression
which is still controlled by the position of the stick at all times.